|Company Name||Shimada Immigration Lawyer’s Office|
|Address||Honcho Chuo bldg., 6F, 3-24 Honcho, Naka-Ku, Yokohama, 231-0005 Japan|
Shimada & Associates Group Managing PartnerKota Shimada
- Certified public tax accountant (Japan) / VISA application agency administrative scrivener(Japan)
- Accredited Tax Practitioner Provisional (Singapore)
Born in Yokohama, Kanagawa prefecture
Graduated from Waseda University, Faculty of Commerce.
After graduation from the university and mastering the basics of tax practice at the Suzuki certified tax accountant office in Yokohama city, primarily engaged in preparation of tax return declarations and international tax consulting business of foreign affiliates at Ernst & Young Tax Co. Japan (Current EY tax accountant corporation).
Afterwards, he was in charge of preparation of financial statements and tax return declarations at BNP Paribas Securities Services (Tokyo). 2013- Moving to Singapore. Engaged in incorporation of over 50 Singapore enterprises and international tax consulting in the local accounting office.
2016-Established Shimada & Associates.
Currently, he operates tax accounting office and immigration lawyer’s office in Japan along with accounting firm in Singapore.
In addition to supporting overseas expansion from Japan and overseas migration, he provides one-stop business support for foreign corporations and foreigner in Japan.
- 4-minute walk from Exit 6 of Bashamichi Station (Minatomirai Line)
- 4-minute walk from Exit 1 of Nihon Odori Station (Minatomirai Line)
- 12-minute walk from North exit of Kannai Station (JR Keihin Tohoku・Negishi Line)